- Battista, Silvia. Posthuman Spiritualities in Performance: Politics, Ecologies and Perceptions; London: Palgrave.
- Invitations with Spine. Factory Kitchen, Invisible Wind Factory. Liverpool, UK.
- A river is never a matter of peace. Symposium Liquidscapes: tales and telling of watery worlds and fluid states. Dartington Hall, Totnes.
- When the Spirits are Socially Engaged: Journey to the Lower World by Marcus Coates. Paper delivered at the FIRT/IFTR 2018 conference, University of the Arts, Belgrade, Serbia. CANCELLED
- Writing with the body - flesh – landscape. In Other Tongues Conference. Dartington Hall, Totnes.
- A River is Never a Matter of Peace at the Stockport War Memorial Gallery, Stockport, UK.
- Mapping the Body as a Sacred Landscape. Sacred Places’ Performances, Politics and Ecologies: A Multidisciplinary Perspective Conference. Liverpool Hope University, Liverpool.
- Battista, Silvia; June 2016; “Repetition as a Technology of the Self in the Performance The Artist is Present, by Marina Abramovic” in And so on: On Repetition, Kartsaki Eirini and Gareth Farmer eds. London: Intellect.
- The Ecological Politics of Pope Francis as Represented in the Multimedia Performance ‘Fiat Lux: Illuminating our Common Home’. FIRT/IFTR 2016 conference, Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Tactile Non-Human Experience. Threshold Festival, Liverpool, UK.
- Performance The Make and Stone at the Capstone Theatre, Liverpool, UK
- Spirits Read Foucault. 3rd International Conference on Psychedelic Studies, Greenwich University, London.
- Spirits Read Foucault. FIRT/IFTR 2015 conference, Hyderabad University, India.
- Spirits Read Foucault, 2nd Annual Symposium Sacred and Secular: Faith and Formation. Goldsmith University, London.
- Embodying my Thinking: the Question of Research Methods in Practice Informed Writing, Central Saint Martin, London.